One day in Margaret River will give you a taste of what the region has to offer, but if you have more time to spare we highly recommend staying for an extra day or two!
Departing from your Perth accommodation, or from your arrival at Perth Airport, we can tailor a two or three day tour to cover almost everything this region has to offer.
The options are endless for your tour to Margaret River;
- Take a guided lighthouse tour
- Go underground on a tour of one (or more) of the many Caves
- Explore the sealife in the Busselton Jetty Underwater Observatory
- Sample beer and cider at local breweries
- Take a behind the scenes tour of a winery and vineyard
- Taste world-famous Margaret River wines
- Sample local produce – honey, cheese, chocolate, nougat, olive oil, coffee and much more
- Walk on beautiful hidden beaches
- See the amazing coastline and bushland
- Do a whale watching cruise (September to December)
- Visit the local Farmers Market (Saturdays only)
- Meet farm animals and take part in feeding
- Take a drive through the Boranup Forest
- Shop for local arts and crafts
- Visit the seaside town of Dunsborough
And there’s much more. For those that don’t drink alcohol, there are plenty of other things to fill the days.
Lunch & Dinner
For lunch each day we will provide several options for you to choose from, depending on what areas we will be visiting on that day. For dinner, if you are staying in one of the local towns we can make restaurant reservations for you. If you are staying out of town or self-catering, we will stop at a supermarket at the end of each day for you to shop for dinner.
We can assist you with accommodation recommendations and bookings, or you are welcome to choose and book this yourself. The region has many options, from farmstays and bush chalets to self-catering apartments in town and beachside resorts.
Each day you will be picked up and dropped off at the door of your chosen accommodation.
TIMES • DAYS • Cost
Two or three day tours to and from Perth can be booked any day of the week. Your pick-up time from your Perth accommodation will be confirmed in your customised itinerary.
This tour can be booked for two to 10 people, cost will depend on what inclusions you require and how many people are on your tour.
- Transport to and from Margaret River departing Perth
- Pick-up from your Perth hotel, central meeting point or private address
- All wine and local produce tastings throughout your tour
- Your quoted price will include any and all entry fees to your selected locations
- Lunch (optional – you can choose to pay this directly to your selected restaurants)
- Accommodation (optional – you can choose and book your own accommodation if you wish)
- A super friendly, local and knowledgeable tour guide
- Comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles
- Bottled water
- Umbrellas and SPF50+ Sunscreen
- Good times
We always carry an esky and ice on board if you wish to purchase anything to take away.
Get a Quote now
Contact us now or send us a message using the form below and we will respond as quickly as possible.