Famous for it’s amazing food, wine and natural beauty, the Margaret River and South West region is a must visit on any trip to Perth. On a private tour with Up Close and Local we will tailor the day to give you exactly the experience you are after – and more!
The options are endless for your day tour to Margaret River;
- Take a lighthouse tour
- Go underground on a tour of one of the many Caves
- Explore the sealife in the Busselton Jetty Underwater Observatory
- Sample beer and cider at a local brewery
- Visit world-famous Margaret River wineries
- Taste local produce – cheese, chocolate, nougat, olive oil and much more
- Walk on beautiful hidden beaches
- See the amazing coastline and bushland
- Do a whale watching cruise (September to December)
- Visit the local Farmers Market (Saturdays only)
And there’s much more. For those that don’t drink alcohol, there are plenty of things to fill the day (or multiple days).
There are no picnic lunches on this tour – you are in one of the best food regions in the world!
Once we know what you would like to do on your day tour, we will provide a selection of options for you to choose where you would like to eat. Choose from casual breweries, luxurious wineries, bushland settings or beachside cafes. Alternatively, if an indulgent lunch is the reason you are heading to this region, then let us know where you would like to go and we will design the day around that.
TIMES • DAYS • Cost
This is a full day private tour (approximately 13 hours) from Perth and can be booked any day of the week. Your pick-up time will be confirmed with you via email once we receive your booking and pick-up location. Drop off time back at your Perth accommodation will be approximately 8pm.
This tour can be booked for two to 12 people and starts from $99 per person, depending on what inclusions you would like and how many people are on your tour. Contact us on the form below for a quote for your group.
- Transport to and from the Margaret River region departing Perth
- Pick-up from your hotel, central meeting point or private address
- All wine and local produce tastings throughout the day
- Lunch (optional – you can choose to pay this directly to your selected restaurant on the day)
- Your quoted price will include any and all entry fees to your selected activities
- A super friendly, local and knowledgeable tour guide
- Comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles
- Bottled water
- Umbrellas and SPF50+ Sunscreen
- Good times
We always carry an esky and ice on board if you wish to purchase anything to take away.
If you would like to explore more of the Margaret River region, this tour can also be extended to be a two day/one night, or three day/two night tour package with accommodation included, find out more here.
Get a Quote now
Contact us now or send us a message using the form below and we will respond as quickly as possible.